The basic function of the Assistant Branch Manager is to promote and sell product through by using our technical expertise and assist customers as needed in selecting their kitchen and bathroom fixtures.
- Assist the clients in the process of product selection
- Take the clients’ orders and to sell the available products
- Help the other staff with the arrangement of the showroom, sometimes from ground to top, in order to insure a clean working and shopping place
- Making sure that the items are delivered as promised
- Provide customers accurate information on products, including price and availability
Critical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Possess very good communication skills, for both clients and work colleagues
- Possess some knowledge of the merchandise that is being sold, and to learn quickly about it current and new lines
- Keep up to date on new product lines and price changes
- Educate customers on company policies and procedures including delivery and returns policies
- Must complete administrative tasks: answering the phone, emails and misc.
- Accompany the interior designer to the client’s house (or wherever the client needs the goods to be delivered), in order to offer those products that will fit the needs of the most, both aesthetically and from the financial point of view.
- Meet and greet each customer and put name into log
- Assist and qualify a minimum of 20 customers a month. Enter and price those orders into the Eclipse system
- Understands product well enough to allow Showroom Associate to leave the showroom and make Sales calls
- A minimum of 3 Classes on product or technical instructions
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Professional attitude
- Must be organized person, and to be able to roll up your sleeves type.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Showroom Sales or related sales.
- Be computer literate, must be able to learn and operate new programs
Organizational Relationship: This position reports directly to the Showroom Manager
Please contact our Human Resources department for more information or to apply.