The basic function of the Assistant Branch Manager is to present and sell the company product lines, programs and services in an effective manner resulting in year over year growth which is consistent with the company forecast..
- Manage Branch staff effectively when manager is absent.
- Conversant in all of the key product lines
- Stay current on eclipse, know how to enter orders, search for orders and product and order special order equipment as needed
- Ability to upsell and accessorize customer’s order
- Effective and courteous follow up and problem resolution for customer
- Ability to properly process Warranty claims and returns properly
- Ability to manage warehouse and trucking responsibilities. Communicates with branches to resolve issues as they arise, including but not limited to transfers, deliveries and receiving issues as they arise.
- Participate in all company promotions and schedule branch events
Critical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell and Service the customer so they want to return; listen and help make their business better.
- Assist in managing branch staff and all related equipment
- Reviews Calling Ques and Returns goods que to measure and motivate staff with Branch Manager
- Assist in maintaining store displays effectively, notifies purchasing of shortages or outages, communicates trends or concerns in customers purchases
- Works to sell old, obsolete inventory
- Performs cycle counts in responsible manner once a month.
- Enforces company procedures and policies for returns, damages, shortages and backorders.
- Follows company dress code
- Assist Manager with deposits and collections so they are deposited into company accounts in timely manner (at least 2 times a week)
- Annual physical inventory, where appropriate checks shipping and receiving RF logs to manage workflow
- Assist in reporting to HR proper record-keeping of the staff’s hours worked, and any work-related injuries in a timely manner
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Degree in HVAC trade school or equivalent
- Able to meet deadlines and motivate staff
- Can do, positive attitude
- Computer literacy preferred
Organizational Relationship: This position reports to the branch manager
Please contact our Human Resources department for more information or to apply.