Warehouse Manager Job Purpose: Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
- Receiving PO’s and Transfers within the same day
- UPS needs to be received and shipped on the same day it is requested
- Enforces warehouse standards for organization. Removing garbage daily and double checking direct report work. Neatness counts! Spot check daily.
- Manage incoming and outgoing trucks in the most efficient manner possible. Coordinates with other branches.
- Conduct monthly safety meetings. Enforce all OSHA guidelines and educate staff accordingly. Safety first!
Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Instills a sense of urgency in the staff. Reports to the Branch and Operation Manager regularly on operational issues.
- Assure the customers are receiving fast and quality service.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Work with the Branch Manager on special projects and follow through in a timely fashion to complete the tasks.
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email, fax and telephone.
- Training staff and monitoring their performance and progress.
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Transfer Report current, UPS current.
- Warehouse clean and neat, garbage outside.
- Truck logs are reviewed weekly to develop policies and procedures that improve efficiency. Suggestions are made and SOP will be written with help of management.
- All orders pulled in timely manner. Customers satisfied with service.
- No equipment damaged, no pieces lost or misplaced.
- Enforces OSHA guidelines.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Forklift experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- OSHA knowledge.
This position reports directly to the Branch Manager
All warehouse personnel report to this position.
Please contact our Human Resources department for more information or to apply.